Wednesday, December 28, 2011

December 26th


Boxing day

Another beautiful day here.  C & e are sad getting ready to go.  They are working on cleaning their shells they plan to take back.  For some reason a bunch of boats are coming over to our anchorage.  We were going to relocate to the other anchorage but may just hang here.  There is a bbq at volley ball beach today that Christian wants to go to.

I may take my computer and see if I can connect to send these posts.

We did move the boat to volleyball beach.  I think Christian and Elizabeth were happy to at least have the boat move even if to another anchorage.  We went to the pig roast at volleyball beach.  I learned to play dominoes.  Christian and Elizabeth drank gumbay smashes.  Christian said “ah yeah now this is the kind of rum drink I have been looking for.  It is rum and a bunch of other booze.  Was a laid back day. 

Christian helped me a great deal with this blog and helped kirk with the boat.  We will be sad to see them go.  Elizabeth helped me with general computer stuff like pictures. 

When we left volleyball beach the skates were there.  They come right up to you looking for food.  I couldn’t get away from it.  They thought that was funny.   Ha  not for me.   

No comments:

Post a Comment