Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas Day

Christmas Day

 

We missed the Christmas service last night on volleyball beach as a storm blew through and I left the port open (so did bif) and we had a little fire drill with water everywhere.  Dumb us.  Oh well.  It was real windy and the ride back would have been a real wet one.  I am not sure how many if any went from our anchorage or not. 

 

So today was a play day.  I made beef burgundy and let it cook all day on and off to make it tender.  We went for a mile and a half walk on sand dollar beach (that is where we are anchored).  It was really cool.  Lots of sand bars, lots of sea life, Christian found two conch shells with no conch and brought them back.  We also found conch with the lovely little critter inside.

  

My they are something.  We waked around the point where the sand bars would just appear.  We could see the ocean.  Bif took lots of pictures. 

 

We had dinner with wendy, johnny, caeo, birdie and meya (the dog)  was a lot of fun and the kids are great.  Johnny and wendy are a wealth of knowledge.   Was a very different Christmas but very nice.

2 comments:

  1. Great pictures! Looking forward to your next stop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I figured it out. I got a blogger account from Google.
    Now I can ask Donna?
    When you fell-off the dingy, Who took pictures?
    I learned my lesson long time ago, if you are going to get wet, do not wear white pants with color underwear.

    Linda & otto

    ReplyDelete