Thursday, April 12, 2012

benure bay

we have been back in benure bay for two days. It is my favorite. I saw two walking fish yesterday. They went a long way. Something must have been chasing them. We see turtles, fish, and watch the birds fish. The water is clear and you can see the bottom 20 feet deep. We can see our anchor. Is a wildlife paradise.

We are waiting for a weather window to go to st Martin to meet Kel, Andrew and Jenna. Looks like next Thursday which would be perfect. Hope it holds out. So excited to see the kids. Our friends one white tree who have been stuck in puerto Rico for almost 4 weeks are on the move and hope to be here tomorrow. Yeah. I hope they go to st Martin with us as well. Is always nice to have a buddy boat when you cannot see land.

Sorry no pictures of this beautiful place. I am on my iPad. Maybe next time


Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment